Tuesday, May 19, 2009

The Rule of accountability

Fitness is a hard road when you go it alone.

I have enlisted the partnership of my friend Mary. We are super stoked because we both have extremely similar goals. I really believe this will help us reach our goals faster.

FAILURE NOTICE: The past week or so I have struggled with some serious cravings and 80% of the time I caved. I have successfully put on weight because of my bad choices. I weigh in at 124 PM and 122 AM. That means I have about 10-12 pounds to lose by October. Approx 3-4 lbs a month.

Today I will be running this set: 1 mile + 5 1:00 min AI + 1 mile.

If I have time to do pilates this evening I will squeeze that in as well.

In 4 weeks I will be able to run 5 miles without distress and after verifying this for 1.5 weeks I will progress to the "9 weeks to a half" routine:
http://www.runnersworld.com/article/0,7120,s6-238-244--6851-2-2X5X8-4,00.html

No comments:

Post a Comment