Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Flying the Coup!

Wow...I didn't lose any weight. That's ok. I am proud of myself that I didn't gain any in the midst of the 3 birthday celebrations. That means my workouts are solid. My diet is pretty clean and I make a few exceptions here and there. I am totally loving life and not feeling restricted by diet goals at all!

I missed last night's workout because I was carless. My husband took my car to work (to work again after dinner) and he took both cars' keys with him! haha! I couldn't even run outside because you need a key fob to get back in the building! I tried to do the house work with lots of squatting, deadlift style bending to pick things up, oblique rotations to reach things and all with quick movements to make an almost-cardio out of it. Gotta get it in SOMEhow!!!

I was up till midnight doing laundry and trying to get the place ready for us to leave. I don't want anything growing in my sink or fridge while I'm gone.

My diet will change while I'm in the Philippines just because of what is available (and NOT available). So, starting today, I am going to start prepping my body for the diet change. I am drinking tons of water and eating mostly fruits and fiber with protein here and there. Why prep? My body will be doing a lot of adjusting when we get there - time zone, bad water, weather, dust, humidity... Even though I know the body can handle it, I want to give my body an easy transition, so that I can stay strong and avoid getting sick!

With one day left before we leave I am FINALLY getting excited.

Weight Report: 122.2

No comments:

Post a Comment