Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Losing and Improving

Weight Report I officially dropped a pound. I am now consistently weighing in at 121.0. Rock on.

Running
Milestone: arrived home from airport. unpacked running shoes. went running.

Milestone: ran 3.3 miles and finished 4 miles with a brisk walk at a 7% grade incline.

Diet The husband and I made a pact to stop eating out for the purpose of convenience. I have been making or preparing breakfast every morning, packing lunches and cooking well balanced meals every day since we got back. our new motto: "as close to the ground as possible" We have decided to revamp our diet to be clean. Example: we made homemade applesauce instead of mott's all natural. We include the skin in our processing so we get ALL the nutrients from the apple. We add a little cinnamon but no sugar (it doesn't need any). Blended with a small portion of water during processing.

My current cheat food: small portion of super low sugar vanilla yogurt (O-organics) with 2 med strawberries and pinch of fresh coconut.

My I-can't-take-it-anymore food: a tsp of Nutella on a half slice of dark rye toast.

Current personal goal: Weaning myself away from energy drinks and coffee. switching to tea. (no special reason, just a personal decision...I do this sometimes.) I love green tea and various black tea grades.

No comments:

Post a Comment