Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Keep on truckin!

Weight Report: 118.8

Comment: I looove hanging leg raises!

Yesterday I did my weight training first. Which is different from my usual format of Cardio, weight, cardio, stretch. I was stronger on my lifting. My cardio was only 25 minutes because I was short on time *ergh* . I ended with 4 sets of hanging leg raises*.

Today I will hit the biceps and shoulder/back pretty hard, then abs, then get on the treadmill for half an hour. If I have time I will do the bike for another 10 before I stretch.

I am doing great on my diet, but I did have pocky yesterday morning ^_^. Other than, I have been pretty impeccable with the clean foods. Hence the drop in weight.

******
Hanging Leg Exercise
set 1: 8 alternations of leg raise, knee raise - total of 16 raises
set 2: 10 alternations of leg raise, knee raise - total of 20 raises
set 3: 8 alternations of leg raise, knee raise - total of 16 raises
set 4: 6 alternations of leg raise, knee raise - total of 12 raises
I heart hanging leg raises

No comments:

Post a Comment