Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Day 3 - morning thoughts

yesterday after-math
Abs feel awesome - just a hint of soreness when I flex. Perfect. Back is feeling a bit sensitive today. I think I worked it a little harder than it is used to. I'll compensate by doing excersises tonight that are low impact on my back. I am sure by tomorrow it will feel normal again.

* * *

Tonight is "game night" where my husband and I get together with other couples. It is a always a fabulous time, but my workouts have been hard to keep up on Wednesdays since we started going. Just because I barely have time after work to cook dinner and if I went to the gym I would be gross! Tonight I think I am going to try. Perhaps I will try to keep the sweating down to a minimum and maybe do a quick freshening up before heading out. I also REALLY BADLY need to practice the piano because I am filling in for our pianist on Sunday. Eek...I just got the list and it's a doosey...I really need a few solid hours a night to get this down in time. Maybe all day Saturday too. It probably would be irresponsible of me to go to game night tonight since Thursday is also taken up leaving only Friday and Saturday to practice, but we'll see.

I'm off to meet my dad for some grub!

later,
fitnessmonkey

No comments:

Post a Comment