Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Lemon V Lemonade

Slowly recovering! I'm off the hard-meds and now just taking Naproxen when it gets intense.

I just received my Zooma Austin Half marathon packet in the mail. As I removed from the envelope my tshirt, the timing chip, number tag, and day-of-instructions I was absolutely saddened. I have been working so hard for this!! Ergh...

My husband hid the tshirt haha ...he didn't want me to see it again and be bummed all over again.

I think this will help my motivation once I can train again - I know it will drive me to work really hard and stay dedicated.

On the bright side, I'm loving the opportunity to paint and cook without the exhaustion after a long day at work and heavy workout. In spite of the knock-off-my-feet, this continues to be a refreshing time for me.

Currently studying: Psalm 63:1-8!

No comments:

Post a Comment