It's gorgeous outside! Since we live on the 3rd floor, I can't even leave our apartment to go sit by the pool or even hit the fitness center or coffee station. If only the elevator was not such a great distance I might be able to make it if I took it slow.
I am trying my utmost best to keep a great attitude and usually am successful. That is, until I realize I had it in a compartment-ed box that falls down on top of me.
By the end of week 2 I really thought I had kicked this psychological frustration, but it keeps coming back. Running was just such a huge part of my day. Now I have hours of dead time. GET OVER IT, FAITH!!!
I NEED to get out of this rut!!
I am making a list of 25 things that I will do for the next 21 days, maybe the deadline will keep me from the debilitating moping. I refuse to be victimized by an injury!
- Finish Echo painting for mom
- Start creepy-circus painting
- Tune and learn one solo piece on the cello
- Put London scrapbook together for Mother's day gift (hmm...need to get a scrapbook and lignon free tape)
- Make a list of supplies for brother's graduation table
- Contact church youth to make sure on schedule for Youth Sunday
- Brainstorm how to finish the "green" painting for Phil. house
- Sort pictures for wedding album project
- Work towards pull-up goal of...10... (that's reasonable right? in 21 days?)
- Write a letter to each missionary we are supporting
- Our taxes & come up with a new system to track expenses so that 2011 taxes will be cake
- [Daily] Study Psalm 63
- Make real crepes
- Write an email to my mom in her native tongue [Ilonggo]
- Go through closet for items we don't wear --send to the Philippines
- Build something out of wood
- Make paper
- [Daily] Learn and use one vocab word that I have never used before
- Make new pillow cases (ours are on the fritz)
- Not be shlubby even though I'm just at home
- Plant an herb garden
- Learn a tango piece on the piano
- Read "A Severe Mercy" by Sheldon Vanauken (been trying to get to it since last fall)
- [Daily] Isometric exercise
- [Body allowing] Grill out!
To my readers...I am committed to end the moping sob story and instead finding a way to be active and healthy no matter how long it will take to recover from this injury.