I am leaning out my diet. Pizza will have to be a no-no and so will brownies. *sigh* It will be hard but I know it will be so worth it. I do not recommend this lifestyle of "cutting" for everyone. I think it is important to enjoy life. Being miserable about avoiding indulgences is not the lot I would expect everyone to cast.
My light yogurt has sugar in it, which makes it NOT clean food, but I don't want to waste it, I will polish off the last 5 this week with my early breakfast to get the sugar out of the way.
Organic oatmeal with almonds and a few cranberries is something I am looking forward to adding to my food plan this week.
List of "bad"good-foods I currently have in my diet:
I will be either cutting or consuming in extreme moderation
- Yoplait Light Yogurt -fat free (sugar)
- Cranberry juice (sugar, carbs)
- Orange juice (sugar, carbs)
- Whole wheat tortillas (sodium, carbs, sugar, fat)
- Whole wheat pasta (sodium, carbs, sugar, fat)
- Ramen (sodium)
- Lattes (fat, carbs, sugar)
- Guacamole (fat)
- Skim cheese (carbs)
- Pretzels (empty carbs)
- Popcorn (empty carbs)
- Low Carb Monster (sugar, carbs)
- Fruit leathers (sugar, carbs)
- 2% milk (fats, sugar--skim is better)
- Organic Honey Toasted O's (sugar)