Monday, June 29, 2009

Cut the Crap [changing the diet lifestyle]

I am now officially cutting "bad" out of my diet. I have done super well with sticking to a good diet and am maintaining wonderfully. I am eating healthy but allowing myself to have a couple slices of pizza at a get together and a brownie at my brother's birthday party. HOWEVER, I have not yet reached my fitness goals. I now know what this body needs to maintain THIS body...its now time for further transformation!

I am leaning out my diet. Pizza will have to be a no-no and so will brownies. *sigh* It will be hard but I know it will be so worth it. I do not recommend this lifestyle of "cutting" for everyone. I think it is important to enjoy life. Being miserable about avoiding indulgences is not the lot I would expect everyone to cast.

My light yogurt has sugar in it, which makes it NOT clean food, but I don't want to waste it, I will polish off the last 5 this week with my early breakfast to get the sugar out of the way.

Organic oatmeal with almonds and a few cranberries is something I am looking forward to adding to my food plan this week.


List of "bad"good-foods I currently have in my diet:
I will be either cutting or consuming in extreme moderation
  • Yoplait Light Yogurt -fat free (sugar)
  • Cranberry juice (sugar, carbs)
  • Orange juice (sugar, carbs)
  • Whole wheat tortillas (sodium, carbs, sugar, fat)
  • Whole wheat pasta (sodium, carbs, sugar, fat)
  • Ramen (sodium)
  • Lattes (fat, carbs, sugar)
  • Guacamole (fat)
  • Skim cheese (carbs)
  • Pretzels (empty carbs)
  • Popcorn (empty carbs)
  • Low Carb Monster (sugar, carbs)
  • Fruit leathers (sugar, carbs)
  • 2% milk (fats, sugar--skim is better)
  • Organic Honey Toasted O's (sugar)

No comments:

Post a Comment