Tuesday, June 2, 2009

It's a Great Day to be Alive

Weighed in at 120.8
That means I successfully maintained my weight, but it does mean I also did not meet my goal of losing 1 lb this week. Let's give it another shot. Lookout 6/9, the scale is going to show one pound less!!

Sunday's long run burned 360 cals over 60 minutes on the treadmill. Whew. That was a long trek. I had set out to burn 400+ cals, but the treadmill cuts you off, so I hopped on the elipticle and revved the intensity so I could burn 100 more cals in 7 minutes (before Luke finished his workout). I made it just in time!

All my other workouts this past week have been phenomenal. My diet however...has been GREAT with the exception of Thursday when I ate 3 donuts over the course of the day (its just SO good with coffee) and dried mangos for breakfast on Monday. Obviously I did really well on all other accounts, because I kept my weight! Rock on.

PS...Pumpkin protein recipe is forthcoming!

No comments:

Post a Comment