Friday, April 9, 2010

21-Day-Recovery-Project: Day 10

NIX NEGATIVE
Feeling stronger today!! I can't stand up straight still, but I am definitely feeling stronger. Score.

OUTLET
Resume fun with my friend, Valerie.
Organized and began plotting things to be removed #springcleaning.
Stared at my canvas.


WORKOUT

Rest. Normally, as soon as I feel strong during recovery, I push myself. This time, I am going to play it chill and let my body enjoy the rest - come on recovery juice, do yo thang.

MEAL PLAN
Meal 1: 1/2 Chocolate Protein Shake (skim milk, chocolate protein) ---weird...low appetite.
Meal 2: too full to eat....also weird
Meal 3: Lamb gyro with fresh sliced tomatoes and chopped lettuce and greek yogurt
Meal 4: too full to eat.....what a weird day
Meal 5: 1/2 of a ginormous green mango....and felt STUFFED....weird, weird, weird.
Meal 6: Vietnamese chicken salad rolls- a la Pei Wei


----------------------------------------------------
Broken tailbone got me down and pouty, so I started the 21 day streak of getting over the despair. #injuryrecovery at its finest!
Days since injury: 29

No comments:

Post a Comment