Friday, April 2, 2010

21-Day-Recovery-Project: Day 3 "A la Peanut Butter SAND-wiches!"

NIX NEGATIVE
Not only can I walk, but I can bend! Woot! It's almost like, as soon as I resided myself to a long recovery, my body goes into turbo-healing-mode. #IamsecretelyWolverine

OUTLET
My brother's graduation supply list ready, check!
Concept for circus painting sketched!


WORKOUT

Attempted a pushup hoping maybe I was ready...won't be doing that again for a little while...
Iso-abs
Bis: 4S burnouts

MEAL PLAN
Meal 1: Power Protein Shake (Banana, peanut butter, chocolate protein)
Meal 2: Fiber One Bar
Meal 3: Greek style lamb, lettuce, tomato
Meal 4: Cottage cheese
Meal 5: 1/3 C Yogurt with 1 heaping Tbs pulverized almonds and shredded coconut
Meal 6: Grilled chicken and oven roasted Brussels sprouts


----------------------------------------------------
Broken tailbone got me down and pouty, so I started the 21 day streak of getting over the despair. #injuryrecovery at its finest!
Days since injury: 22

No comments:

Post a Comment