Thursday, April 29, 2010

Eating Right, But Out With a Client

Today I have a business lunch. The persons I am meeting chose La Madeleine. In efforts to stay lean, I wanted to check out the calorie count on my favorite hot sandwich at La-mads for lunch today, the Turkey Bistro. To my horror! 500 calories!!! for HALF of the sandwich!!! Wowzers!!!! Needless to say, I will NOT be getting their turkey bistro!!! But you know...who was I kidding? I always remove the bacon, but there is cheese, a huge white bun, pesto, mayo...need I go on?

After sifting through the menu I have narrowed it down to 2 options.

OPTION 1 (complex carbs, no protein):
Wild Field Salade (Regular) (110)
Vegetable Soupe (60)

OPTION 2 (protein):
Wild Field Salade With Salmon (260)

I can't wait till I can workout for real again so that I can go back to eating high protein+complex carbs. My body doesn't need the same level anymore...soon, Faith...be patient.

No comments:

Post a Comment