Here was that original list:
- Finish Echo painting for mom Done!
- Start creepy-circus painting Done!
- Tune and learn one solo piece on the cello
- Put London scrapbook together for Mother's day gift (hmm...need to get a scrapbook and lignon free tape) Began, but incomplete
- Make a list of supplies for brother's graduation table Done!
- Contact church youth to make sure on schedule for Youth Sunday Done!
- Brainstorm how to finish the "green" painting for Phil. house
- Sort pictures for wedding album project
- Work towards pull-up goal of...10... (that's reasonable right? in 21 days?) NOT REASONABLE haha....but I did make progress
- Write a letter to each missionary we are supporting
- Our taxes & come up with a new system to track expenses so that 2011 taxes will be cake Done! and Done!
- [Daily] Study Psalm 63 Did this! (But there is way more to study in that passage)
- Make real crepes
- Write an email to my mom in her native tongue [Ilonggo]
- Go through closet for items we don't wear --send to the Philippines Done!
- Build something out of wood
- Make paper
- [Daily] Learn and use one vocab word that I have never used before Done!
- Make new pillow cases (ours are on the fritz)
- Not be shlubby even though I'm just at home Dressed cute every day! Should have been doing that all along...never stop impressing the hub :)
- Plant an herb garden Done! Parsley was a fail, but my basil is sprouting!
- Learn a tango piece on the piano Began, but not ready yet
- Read "A Severe Mercy" by Sheldon Vanauken (been trying to get to it since last fall) Nearly...will hopefully finish it soon...
- [Daily] Isometric exercise Did this nearly every day, with the exception of pain days
- [Body allowing] Grill out! May do this soon! Weather is rainy this weekend, so maybe next weekend...
Broken tailbone got me down and pouty, so I started the 21 day streak of getting over the despair. #injuryrecovery at its finest!
Days since injury: 42 (somewhere my count got off...)