Saturday, April 3, 2010

21-Day-Recovery-Project: Day 4

NIX NEGATIVE
Yesterday I climbed up and back down 5 steps. It felt a little stiff, but ..no pain. I think I will try to make it down to the gym for my workouts this week!

OUTLET
My sister came in town, so I did not accomplish anything on my list. I'll have to double up tomorrow :)


WORKOUT

Pullups 3S/4 assisted.
30 min walk - getting easier

MEAL PLAN
Meal 1: Power Protein Shake (Banana, chocolate protein)
Meal 2: chicken sandwich
Meal 3: pear, pineapple, frozen strawberries. blended (add water)
Meal 4: yogurt topped with mango, kiwi, blueberries
Meal 5: chicken adobo with 1/3C rice [My sister was coming in town and was craving home Filipino food]
Meal 6: N/A


----------------------------------------------------
Broken tailbone got me down and pouty, so I started the 21 day streak of getting over the despair. #injuryrecovery at its finest!
Days since injury: 23

No comments:

Post a Comment