Tuesday, April 6, 2010

21-Day-Recovery-Project: Day 7

NIX NEGATIVE
Sunday we went to Garland to be with Family on Easter. The trip there really screwed with me - I never realized how bumpy those roads are. I have been pretty sore since, so walking is painful again. Bummer.

...BUT....Tricep Tuesday, anyone? :)

OUTLET
Reading the book "A Severe Mercy" recommended to me by a friend and fellow musician in the church orchestra, Sarah. Apparently, it is a pretty radical story, so onward I plunge!


WORKOUT

Trics - 4S/10R
Shoulders - ant. delts. -4S/8,10,10,8R
Shoulders - pos. delts. -4S/12,14,10,10R
Shoulders - extensions -3S/8,8,6R
Iso-Squats - 4S/30secondR no rest between sets
Iso-abs - every time I thought about it throughout the day

MEAL PLAN
Meal 1: Chocolate Protein Shake (skim milk, chocolate protein)
Meal 2: 6 almonds
Meal 3: Chocolate Protein Shake (skim milk, chocolate protein)
Meal 4: Mott's All Natural no sugar added Applesauce
Meal 5: Grilled jerk chicken with asian mixed veggies lightly sauteed in peanut oil
Meal 6: Celery sticks with organic, no-sugar added peanut butter


----------------------------------------------------
Broken tailbone got me down and pouty, so I started the 21 day streak of getting over the despair. #injuryrecovery at its finest!
Days since injury: 26

No comments:

Post a Comment